Twitter Poll: Did you travel elsewhere for Labor Day?

0
221
(Infographic by Kaylie McLaughlin | Collegian Media Group)

For 24 hours, a Twitter poll asked students if they traveled outside of the campus community for Labor Day weekend.

Before the weekend began, Kansas State advised every Wildcat within the K-State host communities to stay in that area to avoid bringing back or spreading COVID-19.

Of the 182 respondents, 28.6 percent indicated they traveled elsewhere for the long weekend. The remaining 71.4 percent said they did not travel for Labor Day.

Do you have a question you want answered? Let us know by sending an email to collegian@kstatecollegian.com.

Advertisement
SHARE
Kaylie Mclaughlin
My name is Kaylie McLaughlin and I'm the managing editor and audience engagement manager of the Collegian. Previously, I've been the editor-in-chief and the news editor. In the past, I have also contributed to the Royal Purple Yearbook and KKSU-TV. Off-campus, you can find my bylines in the Wichita Eagle, the Shawnee Mission Post and KSNT News. I grew up just outside of Kansas City in Shawnee, Kansas. I’m a senior in digital journalism with a minor in French and a secondary focus in international and area studies. As a third-generation K-Stater, I bleed purple and my goal is to serve the Wildcat community with accurate coverage.