Bramlage Coliseum limited to 25 percent capacity for basketball

0
304
A packed Bramlage Coliseum watches as K-State plays Oklahoma in 2016. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the home of the Wildcats will look much different than this in 2020.(Archive Photo by Parker Robb | Collegian Media Group)

K-State Athletics released its finalized ticketing options for the 2020-21 men’s basketball season. It includes a plan for 25 percent capacity in Bramlage Coliseum, meaning that just 3,132 fans will be allowed inside for games this winter.

Those who purchase season tickets have reserved seating in a socially distanced configuration. Current season ticket holders have the option to purchase seats designated by chair backs in pairs of two and four.

These tickets will be available for purchase through an online process. Specific selection dates and times aren’t available yet.

Also, a 25 percent discount off the full ticket price will be applied to season tickets, with packages starting at $258. Season-long parking passes are available for $100. All tickets and parking passes are digital this year.

For students with an athletics pass, information on their tickets was sent to them with the option to opt-out. The capacity reduction will force the student section to be limited to Sections 21 to 24 depending on demand.

Face coverings are required at all times inside the arena.

Earlier this week, the K-State Athletics announced the full 2020 men’s basketball schedule, which includes 17 home games. The Wildcats will kick off the season with The Little Apple Classic on Nov. 25. Big 12 Conference home play starts on Dec. 19 against Baylor.