Men’s basketball announces scheduling updates, tip-off times for season

0
256
Then-freshman forward Antonio Gordon celebrates after a play during K-State’s 62-58 loss to KU earlier this year. Gordon is one of the few returners on this year's roster. (File photo by Logan Wassall | Collegian Media Group)

K-State Athletics announced two scheduling updates for the 2020 men’s basketball season on Monday.

Athletics announced South Dakota will replace South Dakota State in the Little Apple Classic, as SDSU withdrew from the event to join the Crossover Classic in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, during the same timeframe. The addition of the Coyotes will not affect Kansas State as the Wildcats are still set to play Drake and Colorado in the tournament.

Additionally, Omaha replaced South Dakota for a matchup with the Wildcats on Dec. 29.

K-State will tip-off the 2020 season in the Little Apple Classic at 1 p.m. against Drake on Nov. 25. The game on Nov. 27 against Colorado is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.

Outside of the Little Apple Classic, the Wildcats will play UMKC at 7 p.m. Nov. 30.

The first three K-State games will be broadcasted on ESPNU.

Other game times revealed include home games against Milwaukee at 7 p.m. on Dec. 8, Jacksonville at 1 p.m. on Dec. 21, and Omaha at 7 p.m. on Dec. 29. Those games will be streamed on Big 12 Now on ESPN+.

The game time for the Dec. 5 matchup with UNLV has not been announced yet. That game’s start time depends on K-State football’s time announcement for their game against Texas on the same day.

K-State Athletics said further game times and television scheduling will be released as more becomes official.