1. Coach whose contract extended through the 2026-27 season.
3. This volleyball player led the team with 478 points last year.
5. The Miami Dolphins drafted Skylar Thompson in the _____ round of picks.
6*. Kicker with the most field goals made in school history.
7. In 1998, K-State upset Nebraska by scoring ____ points.
9. Football record holder for total offensive yards in a single season.
10. Acronym for K-State’s first football opponent.
2. This soccer player scored the first goal of the 2022 season.
4. Elijah Lee plays linebacker for which NFL team?
8. Wildcat football routed LSU in the _____ Bowl last season.
*Answer 6 was misspelled — the correct spelling is McCrane. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused in solving this puzzle.