3. Scored her first goal of the season against Colorado State.
6. Has been the main goalkeeper for K-State soccer.
8. At the Greeno/Dirksen Invitational, both the men’s and women’s cross country team finished first place for the first time in ______ years.
9.Elena Baka leads the volleyball team with 22 ______.
1. New Oklahoma football coach.
2. Oklahoma transfer quarterback from ____.
4. Former Wildcat football player who is a starting offensive lineman for the Chicago Bears.
5. Former K-State cornerback who was elevated to the active roster for the Minnesota Vikings before their Monday night game.
7. Rivalry opponent for volleyball on Saturday.
8. K-State football has defeated Oklahoma _____ times in the last three seasons.