2. Former Wildcat wide receiver who landed on the IR in the NFL.
4. Cross Country will run in the Chile Pepper Festival on Friday Sept. 30 hosted by _________.
6. 2023 three-star basketball recruit who committed to K-State on Monday Sept. 26.
7. Soccer is looking for their _______ win against No. 12 TCU on Friday Sept. 30.
8. Freshman volleyball player with highest points per set and kills per set.
9. Texas Tech ranks fifth in _______ yards.
1. Tight end ___________ caught a career high of 80 yards against Oklahoma.
3. Recorded her 1000th dig against Kansas becoming the fastest in K-State volleyball history.
5. Soccer has two sets of ________ on the team.
7. Adrian Martinez scored ______ touchdowns against Oklahoma.