5. “The School for Good and Evil” is the #1 show on _____ right now.
7. Student Index Price measured a 16.33% increase in ______ prices.
8. What Manhattan business is not banning books?
10. Last soccer opponent. Senior forward Kyler Goins scored a game-tying goal last season at home against them.
11. “Rings of ____” is the prequel series for “Lord of the Rings” on Amazon Prime Video.
1. Hawaiian bros is looking to put their new Manhattan location on _____ Ave.
2. Night of the _____ Drag was hosted by Manhattan Brewing Co. on Oct. 26.
3. Former Wildcat and current New York Jets cornerback D.J Reed record three pass ________ in the 16-9 win over the Denver Broncos.
4. ______ Telhami gave the second lecture of the Middle East Speaker Series.
6. The men’s golf team is on pace for the lowest team ________ average in team history.
9. Quarterback Adrian Martinez was replaced by backup _________.
Collegian Crossword & KEY 10-21-22