The independent student news publication at Kansas State University

Kansas State Collegian

Kansas State Collegian

Kansas State Collegian

Isee Hair Headband Wig: New Amazing Hairstyle For 2023

Headband wigs as the name suggests are wigs that have a headscarf attached to the wig. It doesn’t require glue or gel to wear, it has adjustable strands and a sewn-in headband that is used to secure it in place. It’s very easy to wear so it’s perfect for beginners or a lazy day. A headband wig has become popular over the past few years not only because of how easy they are to wear, but also because they come in so many different styles to suit everyone’s needs.

Things to Consider Before Buying a Headband Wig

There are many factors to keep in mind when shopping for a headband wig. These include:

Style:

What is your style? Do you like your hair short, curly, long? etc. The answer to this question will determine which headband wig is best for you. Some popular styles currently on the market are: curl wigs, u-part wigs and wet and wavy wigs.

Hair type:

Are you a synthetic or human hair kind of girl? At Isee Hair we have only human hair headband wigs. If you are looking for a wig to wear in your everyday life and one that will last a long time, then the human hair headband wig is for you. Human hair headband wigs are easy to maintain because they are lightweight, don’t tangle easily, one can apply heat to them and even color them. On the other hand, if you are working on a very low budget but desire a stylish wig, you can get a synthetic headband wig.

Color and Length:

Headband wigs come in a variety of colors and lengths. Short wigs are easy to maintain because they don’t tangle easily. Long wigs, on the other hand, offer a variety of fun ways to manipulate your wig. So apart from personal preference, choose a wig that suits your lifestyle. There are also a variety of colors to choose from, a good wig should match your skin tone if you decide to buy a color that doesn’t match your hair color.

Wig Cap:

A wig cap is essential when wearing a wig as it helps prevent it from slipping. A wig cap will also provide extra warmth to your head and neck area. Some wigs have a wig cap attached to the wig. If you choose to buy a wig that comes with a wig cap, look for one that is lightweight and fits snugly.

Costs:

High quality wigs are more expensive than other wigs. They are also long lasting if well maintained. So if you want to keep this wig in good condition for a long time, it is important to invest in buying a high quality wig. Hair type also affects cost, with human hair wigs being more expensive than synthetic wigs.

Why do you need a headband wig?

As a protective measure:

Natural hair requires little manipulation to maintain length and volume. Since the headband wig is an everyday wear and can be worn for various occasions, it is an ideal way to protect the hair.

It is beginner friendly:

Because it doesn’t require glue or gel to hold it in place, even people with no wig experience can comfortably wear headband feathers and look stylish and chic.

Saving time and money:

Headband wigs are cheaper than other wigs like lace frontal wigs. It will also take you relatively less time to wear a headband wig than wearing a wig that doesn’t require gel and glue because they are glueless wigs.

Friendly to one’s natural hair:

By sticking the hair to the scalp it can potentially break (see here), no glue or gel is used with the headband. The hairline is left untouched so no damage is done.

Versatility:

With a headband wig one can achieve different hairstyles such as ponytails, buns, updos and among others it is an interesting hair piece.

Donate to Kansas State Collegian

Your donation will support the student journalists of Kansas State University. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.